Getting your Prince Castle holding bin ready for greater customer and product volume requires bringing the unit up to date on its cleaning and preventative maintenance. Follow the instructions below to get your equipment operating to its fullest capacity, as well as making it clean and safe for your customers.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of injury, always unplug your Prince Castle equipment before cleaning and performing preventative maintenance. Do not use metal scrapers, sharp objects or abrasives as damage may result to surfaces. Do not use solvents or other unapproved cleaning agents as they may harm plastic materials. Remember to use all appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when cleaning and sanitizing.
Cleaning and Preventative Maintenance
- Turn the unit off and unplug the power cord from the electrical receptacle. Wait 30 minutes for the unit to cool.
- Put on heat resistant neoprene gloves. Remove pans and covers (and racks, if applicable).
- Wipe all parts and unit with a cloth dampened with lukewarm soap and water.
- Wipe again with a clean, sanitized cloth.
- Allow to air dry.
- Reinstall components.
- DO NOT use a green Scotch bright pad cleaner, ice, water, other cleaning substances, or abrasives on any part of the holding bin.
- DO NOT immerse the unit in water.
- DO NOT spray unit.
These instructions are written and meant for you or your staff to perform. For additional assistance performing this maintenance, please refer to your user manual or contact your local service provider.
For Prince Castle technical support and warranty needs, contact Marmon Link at 1-800-722-7853.
In addition to the maintenance instructions provided, please follow all city, state, and corporate (if applicable) safety regulations when re-opening your location to the public.